• Visitors under the age of 16 is permitted, with an adult.
• Visits will be limited to 30 minutes. We will disinfect between visitors.
Please call the community in order to schedule your visit.
• If you are not feeling well, please call to reschedule your visit.
• Same day appointments can be made if times are available.
• Please limit to 2 visitors per resident, at each visit.
• Small gatherings are now being allowed and will be held in our Red or Blue community rooms. Please call to book a small gathering.
• Each visitor will be required to complete a health and exposure screening checklist upon arrival and have his/her temperature taken by facility staff
• Facial coverings must be worn by visitors and residents in a manner approved by the facility throughout the entire visit.
• During the entire length of the visit, the resident will have to be at a minimum of 6 feet apart from the visitor. Please refrain for physical contact.
• Resident must be outside of their initial quarantine period upon move in at Orchard Heights.
• No animals are permitted at this time.
• No food allowed. Masks must always be worn.
• Visitation may be cancelled at any time, with any new positive COVID cases.
Steps upon arrival
• When you arrive at Orchard Heights please proceed to the main lobby with your mask on to be screened.
• Screening will include a questionnaire, non-touch forehead temperature check and hand sanitation.
• Once screening is complete you will be directed where to go for your visit.
• As the weather gets nicer, we will offer other visitation spots outside.
As always thank you for your support through this difficult time. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to seeing you soon.