Guidelines for visiting Orchard Heights during the COVID-19 Pandemic are as follows:
• Visitors under the age of 18 are permitted with the supervision of an adult.
• Visits can be made between 8 am and 7pm Daily. Please call if special accommodations are needed.
• Visits are permitted in resident rooms or outside weather permitting. No common spaces may be used as visiting areas. No visitors are permitted in the dining room.
• Facial coverings must be worn by visitors and residents in a manner approved by the facility throughout the entire visit. Please help us with following mask guidelines. NYS DOH still requires masks be worn the entire visit.
• During the entire length of the visit, the resident will have to be at a minimum of 6 feet apart from the visitor. Please limit physical contact.
• If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your visit or plan to visit when you are feeling better.
• Resident must not be on COVID quarantine to have an in-person visit.
• When you arrive at Orchard Heights, please proceed to the main lobby with your mask on to be screened.
• Screening will include a questionnaire, non-touch forehead temperature check and hand sanitation.
If OH has positive cases among residents and/or staff, the following restrictions will be added:
• Residents in isolation are not permitted to have in-person visits and accommodations will be made for window visits and facetime visits for 5-10 days post positive test. Compassionate care visits will be allowed as outlined by federal policy.
• Visiting residents who have not tested positive but are in quarantine is discouraged but allowed exclusively in the private room of the residents for up to 45 minutes.
* Recreation Director organizes and facilitates window visits and face time visits for residents who are on quarantine.
As always thank you for your support through this difficult time. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to seeing you soon. For any additional assistance please call 716-662-0651