Below are the guidelines for visiting within our community. These may be revised as needed with any new guidance from the New York State Department of Health
• Visitors must be at least 18 years of age.
• Visits will be limited to 45 minutes.
• Please call the community in order to schedule your visit.
• If you are not feeling well, please call to reschedule your visit.
• Same day appointments can be made if times are available.
• Please limit to 2 visitors per resident, at each visit.
• Each visitor will be required to complete a health and exposure screening checklist upon arrival and have his/her temperature taken by facility staff
• Facial coverings must be worn by visitors and residents in a manner approved by the facility throughout the entire visit.
• During the entire length of the visit, the resident will have to be at a minimum of 6 feet apart from the visitor. Please refrain for physical contact.
• No animals are permitted at this time.
• No food allowed. Masks must always be worn.
Steps upon arrival
• When you arrive at Orchard Heights please proceed to the main lobby with your mask on to be screened.
• Screening will include a questionnaire, non-touch forehead temperature check, and hand sanitation.
• Once screening is complete you will be directed where to go for your visit.
• As the weather gets nicer, we will offer other visitation spots outside.
As always thank you for your support through this difficult time. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to seeing you soon.